Michael Bolton Discography


INFO:
Michael Bolotin (born February 26, 1953), known professionally as Michael Bolton, is an American singer and songwriter. Bolton originally performed in the hard rock and heavy metal genres from the mid-1970s to the mid-1980s, both on his early solo albums and those he recorded as the frontman of the band Blackjack. He became better known for his series of pop rock ballads, recorded after a stylistic change in the late 1980s. Bolton's achievements include selling more than 75 million records, recording eight top 10 albums and two number-one singles on the Billboard charts, as well as winning six American Music Awards and two Grammy Awards.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/


Songs Of Cinema (album) [2017]



Tracklist:
1. When A Man Loves A Woman (2017 Version)
2. Stand By Me
3. I've Got A Woman
4. I Will Always Love You (Feat. Dolly Parton)
5. Old Time Rock And Roll
6. Heard It Through The Grapevine
7. Cupid
8. Somewhere Over The Rainbow
9. As Time Goes By
10. Jack Sparrow (Ballad)

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


One Word One Love (album) [2009]



Tracklist:
1. Ready For You
2. Just One Love
3. Need You To Fall
4. Hope It's Too Late
5. Can You Feel Me
6. The Best
7. Murder My Heart
8. You Comfort Me
9. Sign Your Name
10. Invisible Tattoo
11. Survivor
12. Crazy Love

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Vintage (album) [2003]



Tracklist:
1. The Very Thought Of You
2. All The Way
3. A Kiss To Build A Dream On
4. If I Could
5. At Last
6. When I Fall In Love
7. You Don't Know Me
8. Smile
9. Daddy's Little Girl
10. Summertime
11. What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Only A Woman Like You (album) [2002]



Tracklist:
1. Dance With Me
2. I Wanna Hear You Say It
3. Only A Woman Like You
4. All That You Deserve
5. Love With My Eyes Closed
6. To Feel Again
7. The Center Of My Heart
8. This Is The Way
9. Simply
10. Slowly
11. I Surrender
12. Eternally
13. As

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Timeless: The Classics Vol. 2 (album) [1999]



Tracklist:
1. Sexual Healing
2. Tired Of Being Alone
3. Let's Stay Together
4. My Girl
5. Ain't No Sunshine
6. (What A) Wonderful World
7. Like A Rolling Stone
8. I Can't Stand The Rain
9. Try A Little Tenderness
10. What You Won't Do For Love
11. Whiter Shade Of Pale

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


My Secret Passion: The Arias (album) [1998]



Tracklist:
1. Pourquoi me réveiller
2. Nessun dorma!
3. Una furtiva lagrima
4. M'apparì
5. Che gelida manina
6. O soave fanciulla
7. Pagliacci vesti la giubba
8. E lucevan le stelle
9. Recondita armonia
10. È la solita storia
11. Celeste Aïda

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


All That Matters (album) [1997]



Tracklist:
1. Safe Place From The Storm
2. The Best Of Love
3. Let's Make A Long Story Longer
4. A Heart Can Only Be So Strong
5. Fallin
6. Forever's Just A Matter Of Time
7. Whenever I Remember Loving You
8. Show Her The Way
9. Why Me
10. Can't Get Close Enough To You
11. Let There Be Love
12. Pleasure Or Pain
13. Go The Distance
14. When There Are No Words

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


This Is The Time: The Christmas Album (album) [1996]



Tracklist:
1. Silent Night
2. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
3. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
4. Joy To The World
5. Ave Maria (Feat. Placido Domingo)
6. The Christmas Song
7. O Holy Night
8. White Christmas
9. This Is The Time (Feat. Wynonna Judd)
10. Love Is The Power

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


The One Thing (album) [1993]



Tracklist:
1. Said I Loved You... But I Lied
2. I'm Not Made Of Steel
3. The One Thing
4. Soul Of My Soul
5. Completely
6. Lean On Me
7. Ain't Got Nothing If You Ain't Got Love
8. A Time For Letting Go
9. Never Get Enough Of Your Love
10. In The Arms Of Love

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Timeless: The Classics (album) [1992]



Tracklist:
1. Since I Fell For You
2. To Love Somebody
3. Reach Out And I'll Be There
4. You Send Me
5. Yesterday
6. Hold On, I'm Coming
7. Brint It On Home To Me
8. Knock On Wood
9. Drift Away
10. White Christmas

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Time, Love & Tenderness (album) [1991]



Tracklist:
1. Love Is A Wonderful Thing
2. Time, Love And Tenderness
3. Missing You Now (Feat. Kenny G)
4. Forever Isn't Long Enough
5. Now That I Found You
6. When A Man Loves A Woman
7. We're Not Makin' Love Anymore (Feat. Patti LaBelle)
8. New Love
9. Save Me
10. Steel Bars

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Soul Provider (album) [1989]



Tracklist:
1. Soul Provider
2. Georgia On My Mind
3. It's Only My Heart
4. How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
5. How Can We Be Lovers
6. You Wouldn't Know Love
7. When I'm Back On My Feet Again
8. From Now On (Feat. Suzie Benson)
9. Love Cuts Deep
10. Stand Up For Love

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


The Hunger (album) [1987]



Tracklist:
1. Hot Love
2. Wait On Love
3. (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay
4. Gina
5. That's What Love Is All About
6. The Hunger
7. You're All That I Need
8. Take A Look At My Face
9. Walk Away

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Everybody's Crazy (album) [1985]



Tracklist:
1. Save Our Love
2. Everybody's Crazy
3. Can't Turn It Off
4. Call My Name
5. Everytime
6. Desperate Heart
7. Start Breaking My Heart
8. You Don't Want Me Bad Enough
9. Don't Tell Me It's Over

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Michael Bolton (album) [1983]



Tracklist:
1. Fools Game 2. She Did The Same Thing
3. Hometown Hero
4. Can't Hold On, Can't Let Go
5. Fighting For My Life
6. Paradise
7. Back In My Arms Again
8. Carrie
9. I Almost Believed You

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Everyday Of My Life (album) [1976]



Tracklist:
1. Rocky Mountain Way
2. If I Had Your Love
3. Everyday Of My Life
4. You Mean More To Me
5. Singin' The Blues
6. Dancin' In The Street
7. You Make Me Feel Like Lovin' You
8. Common Thief
9. These Eyes
10. You've Got The Love I Need

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Michael Bolotin (album) [1975]



Tracklist:
1. Your Love
2. Give Me A Reason
3. Dream While You Can
4. Tell Me How You Feel
5. It's All Comin' Back To You
6. It's Just A Feelin'
7. Everybody Needs A Reason
8. You're No Good
9. Time Is On My Side
10. Take Me As I Am
11. Lost In The City

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Post a Comment

0 Comments