Nina Discography


INFO:
Marifil Niña Girado (born November 1, 1980), known by her stagename of Nina, is a Filipino singer, songwriter, record producer, commercial model, TV and radio personality. She signed her first recording contract with Warner Music Philippines in 2000, and released her debut album, Heaven, in 2002. Following the release of her album, she received numerous awards from different organizations and multiple album certifications by the Philippine Association of the Record Industry. In 2003, her single, "Make You Mine" reached number one in the Philippines, making her the first female OPM artist to have three number-one singles in span of one year.
In 2005, she released a live album, Nina Live!, which gave her three other number-one singles. It was a success in the Philippines, certifiying 6× Platinum nine months after its release. Later, it was certified Diamond by the PARI, becoming the fourth biggest-selling album in OPM history. It also made her the only female Diamond awardee in the Philippine music industry.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/


All Good (album) [2013]



Tracklist:
1. Maybe It's Too Soon
2. Sa Isang Tingin
3. Perfect
4. Kung Walang Ikaw, Walang Ako
5. Mahal Na Mahal Kita
6. All Good
7. Make It Up To You
8. Sad
9. Paano
10. When The Love Is Gone
11. Hurting Inside
12. Pinilit Kong Limutin Ka
13. Don't Say Goodbye

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Stay Alive (album) [2011]



Tracklist:
1. Dance
2. Stay Alive
3. However Much Love
4. Believe In The Dream
5. Laging Ikaw
6. Only With You
7. I Came To Dance
8. I Don't Want To Fight
9. Starlight
10. Missing You
11. You Should Know
12. Hagkan

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Renditions Of The Soul (album) [2009]



Tracklist:
1. She's Out Of My Life
2. Can't Find The words To Say Goodbye
3. Cold Summer Nights
4. Half Crazy
5. Home
6. Is There Something
7. Will You Wait For Me
8. I'm Yours
9. One Last Cry
10. Why Can't It Be
11. Go The Distance
12. 7 Days
13. Never Again
14. Can You Feel The Love Tonight
15. Here I Am
16. Real Thing
17. Lost Without You

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Nina Sings The Hits Of Diane Warren (album) [2008]



Tracklist:
1. I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
2. I Turn To You
3. Love Will Lead You Back
4. Because You Love Me
5. Have You Ever
6. Un-break My Heart
7. There You'll Be
8. I'll Never Get Over You (Getting Over Me)
9. Blue Eyes Blue
10. How Can We Be Lovers
11. When I See You Smile
12. Saving Forever For You
13. How Do I Live
14. I Could Not Ask For More
15. I Don't Want To Be Your Friend

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Nina in the mix: The Dense Modesto Remixes (album) [2007]



Tracklist:
1. Intro: Air
2. Someday (Future Confessional Remix)
3. Through The Fire (Amber Club Remix)
4. Love Is Contagious (Prescription Remix)
5. Heaven (Angel 31 Remix)
6. I Can't Make You Love Me (Love Like Club Remix)
7. Jealous (12:16 club Remix)
8. Loving You (Catwalk Bliss Remix)
9. Sunlight (8/20 Remix)
10. Foolish Heart (Closure Lounge Remix)
11. I Don't Want To Be Your Friend (1800BYEMYLUV Remix)
12. Interlude: Through The Fire (Street Shoe Remix)
13. I Do (VP Stamp Remix)
14. Interlude: Jealous (Alternate Remix)
15. Outro: Someday (Raincloud Remix)

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Nina Featuring The Hits Of Barry Manilow (album) [2007]



Tracklist:
1. Somewhere Down The Road
2. Even Now
3. One Of These Days
4. Weekend In New England
5. If I Should Love Again
6. What If (Acoustic Version)
7. Someday (Band Version)
8. Collide
9. The Christmas Song

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Nina (album) [2006]



Tracklist:
1. I Do
2. Ohh Boy
3. Where Is Love
4. I Can't Make You Love Me
5. I Need Your Love
6. I Didn't Mean To Make You Mine
7. Love Is Contagious
8. What If
9. Is It Over
10. Someday
11. Araw Mo

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Nina Live! (album) [2005]



Tracklist:
1. Sweet Thing
2. Love Moves In Mysterious Ways
3. Stay (With Me)
4. Burn
5. Through The Fire
6. Fall For You
7. Coloured Kisses
8. Cool With You
9. Constantly
10. At Your Best
11. Sunlight
12. The Closer I Get To You
13. Steep
14. I Love You Goodbye
15. I Can't Tell You Why
16. Piano In The Dark
17. Anything For You
18. Time To Say Goodbye
19. I Don't Want To Be Your Friend

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Smile (album) [2003]



Tracklist:
1. Make You Mine
2. A Girl Can Dream
3. What If
4. Sayang Naman
5. Shoo-Bee-Doo
6. Goodnite But Not Goodbye
7. I'll Always Stay In Love This Way
8. Still Gonna Be
9. Di Ba
10. Can't Say I Love You
11. Ring Me
12. Smile

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Heaven (album) [2002]



Tracklist:
1. First Kiss
2. Heaven
3. 2nd Floor
4. Jealous
5. Loving You
6. Foolish Heart
7. Greatest Gift Of All
8. Kung Ibibigay Sa'yo
9. Heaven (Boywonder Remix)
10. Foolish Heart (Vibe Mix)

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments