R. Kelly Discography


INFO:
R. Kelly (born January 8, 1967) is an American singer, songwriter and record producer. As a recording artist, Kelly was credited with helping to redefine R&B and hip hop, earning nicknames such as "The King of R&B", "The King of Pop-Soul", and the "Pied Piper of R&B". He is known for his extensive discography of hits spanning three decades. He has sold over 75 million records worldwide, which made him the most successful male R&B artist of the 1990s and one of the world's best-selling music artists. He won three Grammy Awards for "I Believe I Can Fly". He has written, produced, and remixed songs, singles, and albums for several artists, including a Grammy Award nominated song Michael Jackson's "You Are Not Alone".

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/


12 Nights Of Christmas (album) [2016]



Tracklist:
1. My Wish For Christmas
2. Snowman
3. Home For Christmas
4. Mrs. Santa Claus
5. I'm Sending You My Love For Christmas
6. Letters
7. Once Upon A Time
8. The Greatest Gift
9. It's Christmas Day
10. Christmas Lovin'
11. Flyin' On My Sleigh
12. 12 Nights Of Christmas

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


The Buffet (album) [2015]



Tracklist:
1. The Poem
2. Poetic Sex
3. Anything Goes (Feat. Ty Dolla Sign)
4. Let's Make Some Noise (Feat. Jhené Aiko)
5. Marching Band (Feat. Juicy J)
6. Switch Up (Feat. Lil Wayne & Jeremih)
7. Wanna Be There (Feat. Ariirayé)
8. All My Fault
9. Wake Up Everybody
10. Get Out Of Here With Me
11. Backyard Party
12. Sextime
13. Let's Be Real Now (Feat. Tinashe)
14. I Just Want To Thank You (Feat. Wizkid)
15. Keep Searchin'
16. Sufferin'
17. I Tried
18. Barely Breathin'
19. Damn Right

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Black Panties (album) [2013]



Tracklist:
1. Legs Shakin' (Feat. Ludacris)
2. Cookie
3. Throw This Money On You
4. Prelude
5. Marry The Pussy
6. You Deserve Better
7. Genius
8. All The Way (Feat. Kelly Rowland)
9. My Story (Feat. 2 Chainz)
10. Right Back
11. Spend That (Feat. Young Jeezy)
12. Crazy Sex
13. Shut Up
14. Tear It Up (Feat. Future)
15. Show Ya Pussy (Feat. Migos & Juicy J)
16. Physical
17. Every Position

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Write Me Back (album) [2012]



Tracklist:
1. Love Is
2. Feelin' Single
3. Lady Sunday
4. When A Man Lies
5. Clipped Wings
6. Believe That It's So
7. Fool For You
8. All Rounds On Me
9. Believe In Me
10. Green Light
11. Party Jumpin'
12. Share My Love
13. Beautiful In This Mirror
14. You Are My World
15. Fallin' From The Sky
16. One Step Closer

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Love Letter (album) [2010]



Tracklist:
1. Love Letter (Prelude)
2. Love Letter
3. Number One Hit
4. Not Feelin' The Love
5. Lost In Your Love
6. Just Can't Get Enough
7. Taxi Cab
8. Radio Message
9. When A Woman Loves
10. Love Is (Feat. K. Michelle)
11. Just Like That
12. Music Must Be A Lady
13. A Love Letter Christmas
14. How Do I Tell Her?
15. Fallin' Hearts
16. Butterfly
17. Relief
18. When A Woman Loves (Remix)
19. You Are Not Alone

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Untitled (album) [2009]



Tracklist:
1. Crazy Night (Feat. R. City)
2. Exit
3. Echo
4. Bangin' The Headboard
5. Go Low
6. Whole Lotta Kisses
7. Like I Do
8. Number One (Feat. Keri Hilson)
9. I Love The DJ
10. Supaman High (Feat. OJ da Juiceman)
11. Be My #2
12. Text Me
13. Religious
14. Elsewhere
15. Pregnant (Feat. Tyrese, Robin Thicke & The-Dream)

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Double Up (album) [2007]



Tracklist:
1. The Champ (Feat. Swizz Beatz)
2. Double Up (Feat. Snoop Dogg)
3. Tryin' To Get A Number (Feat. Nelly)
4. Get Dirty (Feat. Chamillionaire)
5. Leave Your Name
6. Freaky In The Club
7. The Zoo
8. I'm A Flirt Remix (Feat. T.I. & T-Pain)
9. Same Girl (Feat. Usher)
10. Real Talk
11. Hook It Up (Feat. Huey)
12. Rock Star (Feat. Ludacris & Kid Rock)
13. Best Friend (Feat. Keyshia Cole & Polow da Don)
14. Rollin'
15. Sweet Tooth
16. Havin A Baby
17. Sex Planet
18. Rise Up
19. Ringtone

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


TP.3 Reloaded (album) [2005]



Tracklist:
1. Playa's Only (Feat. The Game)
2. Happy Summertime (Feat. Snoop Dogg)
3. In The Kitchen
4. Slow Wind
5. Put My T-Shirt On
6. Remote Control
7. Kickin' It With Your Girlfriend
8. Reggae Bump Bump (Feat. Elephant Man)
9. Touchin' (Feat. Nivea)
10. Girls Go Crazy (Feat. Baby)
11. Hit It Til The Mornin' (Feat. Twista & Do Or Die)
12. Sex Weed
13. (Sex) Love Is What We Makin'
14. Burn It Up (Feat. Wisin & Yandell)
15. Trapped In The Closet Chapter 1
16. Trapped In The Closet Chapter 2
17. Trapped In The Closet Chapter 3
18. Trapped In The Closet Chapter 4
19. Trapped In The Closet Chapter 5

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Happy People/U Saved Me (album) [2004]



Tracklist: CD1
1. Weatherman
2. Red Carpet (Pause, Flash)
3. Love Signals
4. Love Street
5. Ladies' Night (Treat Her Like Heaven)
6. If
7. The Greatest Show On Earth
8. It's Your Birthday
9. Steppin' Into Heaven
10. If I Could Make The World Dance
11. Happy People

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com

Tracklist: CD2
1. 3-Way Phone Call (Feat. Kelly Price, Kim Burrell & Maurice Mahon)
2. U Saved Me
3. Prayer Changes
4. How Did You Manage
5. I Surrender
6. When I Think About You
7. The Diary Of Me
8. Spirit
9. Leap Of Faith
10. Peace

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Chocolate Factory (album) [2003]



Tracklist: CD1
1. Chocolate Factory
2. Step In The Name Of Love
3. Heart Of A Woman
4. I'll Never Leave
5. Been Around The World (Feat. J Rule)
6. You Made Me Love You
7. Forever
8. Dream Girl
9. Ignition
10. Ignition (Remix)
11. Forever More
12. You Knock Me Out
13. Step In The Name Of Love (Remix)
14. Imagine That
15. Showdown (Feat. Ronald Isley)
16. Snake (Feat. Big Tigger)
17. Who's That (Edited) (Feat. Fat Joe)

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com

Tracklist: CD2
1. Loveland
2. What Do I Do
3. Heaven I Need A Hug
4. The World's Greatest
5. Far More
6. Raindrops
7. Apologies Of A Thug

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


TP-2.com (album) [2000]



Tracklist:
1. TP-2
2. Strip For You
3. R&B Thug
4. The Greatest Sex
5. I Don't Mean It
6. Just Like That
7. Like A Real Freak
8. Fiesta
9. Don't You Say No
10. The Real R. Kelly
11. One Me
12. I Wish
13. A Woman's Threat
14. I Decided
15. I Mean (I Don't Mean It)
16. I Wish (Remix) (To The Homies That We Lost)
17. All I Really Want
18. Feelin' On Yo Booty
19. The Storm Is Over Now

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


R. (album) [1998]



Tracklist: CD1
1. Home Alone (Feat. Keith Murray)
2. Spendin' Money
3. If I'm Wit You
4. Half On A Baby
5. When A Woman's Fed Up
6. Get Up On A Room
7. One Man
8. We Ride (Feat. Cam'Ron, Noreaga, Vegas Cats & Jay-Z)
9. The Opera
10. The Interview
11. Only The Loot Can Make Me Happy
12. Don't Put Me Out
13. Suicide
14. Etcetera
15. If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time
16. What I Feel/Issues

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com

Tracklist: CD2
1. The Chase
2. V.I.P.
3. Did You Ever Think (Feat. Tone)
4. Dollar Bill (Feat. Foxy Brown)
5. Reality
6. 2nd Kelly
7. Ghetto Queen (Feat. Crucial Conflict)
8. Down Low Double Life
9. Looking For Love
10. Dancing With A Rich Man
11. I'm Your Angel
12. Money Makes The World Go Round (Feat. Nas)
13. I Believe I Can Fly

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


R. Kelly (album) [1995]



Tracklist:
1. The Sermon
2. Hump Bounce
3. Not Gonna Hold On
4. You Remind Me Of Something
5. Step In My Room
6. Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby...
7. (You To Be) Be Happy (Feat. The Notorious B.I.G.)
8. Down Low (Nobody Has To Know) (Feat. The Isley Brothers)
9. I Can't Sleep Baby (If I)
10. Thank God It's Friday
11. Love Is On The Way
12. Heaven If You Hear Me
13. Religious Love
14. Tempo Slow
15. As I Look Into My Life
16. Trade In My Life

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


12 Play (album) [1993]



Tracklist:
1. Your Body's Callin'
2. Bump N' Grind
3. Homie Lover Friend
4. It Seems Like You're Ready
5. Freak Dat Body
6. I Like The Crotch On You
7. Intermission
8. Summer Bunnies
9. For You
10. Back To The Hood Of Things
11. Sadie
12. Sex Me (Part 1 & 2)

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Born Into The 90's (album) [1992]



Tracklist:
1. She's Loving Me
2. She's Got That Vibe
3. Definition Of A Hotti
4. I Know What You Need
5. Keep It Street
6. Born Into The 90's
7. Slow Dance (Hey Mr. DJ)
8. Dedicated
9. Honey Love
10. Hangin' Out
11. Hey Love (Can I Have A Word) (Ft. Mr. Lee)

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Post a Comment

1 Comments