Shania Twain Discography


INFO:
Eilleen Regina "Shania" Twain (born August 28, 1965) is a Canadian singer and songwriter. She has sold over 100 million records, making her the best-selling female artist in country music history and one of the best-selling music artists of all time. Her success garnered her several honorific titles including the "Queen of Country Pop". Billboard named her as the leader of the '90s country-pop crossover stars. Twain has received five Grammy Awards, a World Music Award, 27 BMI Songwriter Awards, stars on Canada's Walk of Fame and the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and an induction into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame. According to the RIAA she is the only female artist in history to have three (consecutive) albums certified Diamond by the RIAA and is the sixth best-selling female artist in the United States. Altogether, Twain is ranked as the 10th best-selling artist of the Nielsen SoundScan era.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/


Queen Of Me (album) [2023]



Tracklist:
1. Giddy Up!
2. Brand New
3. Waking Up Dreaming
4. Best Friend
5. Pretty Liar
6. Inhaleexhale AIR
7. Last Day Of Summer
8. Queen Of Me
9. Got It Good
10. Number One
11. Not Just A Girl
12. The Hardest Stone

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Now (album) [2017]



Tracklist:
1. Swingin' With My Eyes Closed
2. Home Now
3. Light Of My Life
4. Poor Me
5. Who's Gonna Be Your Girl
6. More Fun
7. I'm Alright
8. Let's Kiss And Make Up
9. Where Do You Think You're Going
10. Roll Me On The River
11. We Got Something They Don't
12. Because Of You
13. You Can't Buy Love
14. Life's About To Get Good
15. Soldier
16. All In All

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Up! (album) [2002]



Tracklist:
1. Up!
2. I'm Gonna Getcha Good!
3. She's Not Just A Pretty Face
4. Juanita
5. Forever And For Always
6. Ain't No Particular Way
7. It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing
8. Nah!
9. (Wanna Get To Know You) That Good!
10. C'est La Vie
11. I'm Jealous
12. Ka-Ching!
13. Thank You Baby! (For Makin' Someday Come So Soon)
14. Waiter! Bring Me Water!
15. What A Way To Wanna Be!
16. I Ain't Goin' Down
17. I'm Not In The Mood (To Say No)!
18. In My Car (I'll Be The Driver)
19. When You Kiss Me

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Come On Over (album) [1997]



Tracklist:
1. You're Still The One
2. When
3. From This Moment On
4. Black Eyes, Blue Tears
5. I Won't Leave You Lonely
6. I'm Holdin' On To Love (To Save My Life)
7. Come On Over
8. You've Got A Way
9. Whatever You Do! Don't!
10. Man! I Feel Like A Woman!
11. Love Gets Me Every Time
12. Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You)
13. That Don't Impress Me Much
14. Honey, I'm Home
15. If You Wanna Touch Her, Ask!
16. Rock This Country!

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


The Woman In Me (album) [1995]



Tracklist:
1. Home Ain't Where His Heart Is (Anymore)
2. Any Man Of Mine
3. Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?
4. (If You're Not In It For Love) I'm Outta Here!
5. The Woman In Me (Needs The Man In You)
6. Is There Life After Love?
7. If It Don't Take Two
8. You Win My Love
9. Raining On Our Love
10. Leaving Is The Only Way Out
11. No One Needs To Know
12. God Bless The Child

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Shania Twain (album) [1993]



Tracklist:
1. What Made You Say That
2. You Lay A Whole Lot Of Love On Me
3. Dance With The One That Brought You
4. Still Under The Weather
5. God Ain't Gonna Getcha For That
6. Got A Hold On Me
7. There Goes The Neighborhood
8. Forget Me
9. When He Leaves You
10. Crime Of The Century

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Post a Comment

0 Comments