Simple Plan Discography


INFO:
Simple Plan is a French-Canadian rock band from Montréal, Québec. The band has had no lineup changes since its inception in 1999. Members are Pierre Bouvier (lead vocals), Jeff Stinco (lead guitar), Sébastien Lefebvre (rhythm guitar, backing vocals), David Desrosiers (bass guitar, backing vocals) and Chuck Comeau (drums and percussion).

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/


Harder Than It Looks (album) [2022]



Tracklist:
1. Wake Me Up (When This Nightmare's Over)
2. Ruin My Life (Feat. Deryck Whibley)
3. The Antidote
4. Million Pictures Of You
5. Anxiety
6. Congratualtions
7. Iconic
8. Best Day Of My Life
9. Slow Motion
10. Two

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Taking One For The Team (album) [2016]



Tracklist:
1. Opinion Overload
2. Boom!
3. Kiss Me Like Nobody's Watching
4. Farewell (Feat. Jordan Pundik)
5. Singing In The Rain (Feat. R. City)
6. Everything Sucks
7. I Refuse
8. I Don't Wanna Go To Bed (Feat. Nelly)
9. Nostalgic
10. Perfectly Perfect
11. I Don't Wanna Be Sad
12. P.S. I Hate You
13. Problem Child
14. I Dream About You (Feat. Juliet Simms)

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Get Your Heart On! (album) [2011]



Tracklist:
1. You Suck At Love
2. Can't Keep My Hands Off You (Feat. Rivers Cuomo)
3. Jet Lag (Feat. Natasha Bedingfield)
4. Astronaut
5. Loser Of The Year
6. Anywhere Else But Here
7. Freaking Me Out (Feat. Alex Gaskarth)
8. Summer Paradise (Feat. K'naan)
9. Gone Too Soon
10. Last One Standing
11. This Song Saved My Life

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Simple Plan (album) [2008]



Tracklist:
1. When I'm Gone
2. Take My Hand
3. The End
4. Your Love Is A Lie
5. Save You
6. Generation
7. Time To Say Goodbye
8. I Can Wait Forever
9. Holding On
10. No Love
11. What If
Bonus Tracks:
12. Running Out Of Time
13. When I'm Gone (Acoustic)

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


MTV Hard Rock Live (album) [2005]



Tracklist:
1. Shut Up!
2. Jump
3. The Worst Day Ever
4. Addicted
5. Me Against The World
6. Crazy
7. God Must Hate Me
8. Thank You
9. Welcome To My Life
10. I'm Just A Kid
11. I'd Do Anything
12. Untitled
13. Perfect
Bonus Tracks:
14. Crazy (Acoustic Version)
15. Welcome To My Life (Acoustic Version)
16. Perfect (Acoustice Version)

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Still Not Getting Any... (album) [2004]



Tracklist:
1. Shut Up!
2. Welcome To My Life
3. Perfect World
4. Thank You
5. Me Against The World
6. Crazy
7. Jump
8. Everytime
9. Promise
10. One
11. Untitled

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


No Pads, No Helmets...Just Balls (album) [2002]



Tracklist:
1. I'd Do Anything
2. The Worst Day Ever
3. You Don't Mean Anything
4. I'm Just A Kid
5. When I'm With You
6. Meet You There
7. Addicted
8. My Alien
9. God Must Hate Me
10. I Won't Be There
11. One Day
12. Perfect

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

1 Comments