All-4-One Discography


INFO:
All-4-One is a popular American R&B and pop group. They are best known for their love songs, including "I Swear," "So Much in Love," and "I Can Love You Like That." The group consists of four members: Jamie Jones, Delious Kennedy, Alfred Nevarez, and Tony Borowiak, who all hail from California. They started out in the early 1990s and have continued to record and tour together ever since. They've even had songs featured in major motion picture soundtracks like "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" and "Space Jam."

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/


Twenty+ (album) [2015]



Tracklist:
1. Goin' Crazy
2. Baby Love
3. Chariots
4. Life At All
5. Say What You Want To
6. If We Fall
7. Now That We're Together
8. Save It All 4 Me
9. What Goes Up
10. Who Do You Love (Feat. Rob Young)
11. Lose It
12. Smile
13. I Won't Let You Down
14. Go To Bed (Feat. Shanice Wilson & Debelah Morgan)
15. I Swear
16. I Can Love You Like That
17. So Much In Love
18. Someday
19. (She's Got) Skillz
20. I Turn To You
21. Beautiful As U
22. She Believes In Me
23. I Swear (Feat. John Michael Montgomery)

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


No Regrets (album) [2009]



Tracklist:
1. Key To Your Heart
2. Ol’ Fashion Lovin’
3. Regret
4. If Your Heart’s Not In It
5. Go
6. If Sorry Never Comes
7. Perfect
8. I Luv That Girl
9. My Child
10. The Day Life Began
11. Blowin’ Me Up
12. You Don’t Know Nothin’
13. When I Needed An Angel
14. Good Start

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


On And On (album) [1999]



Tracklist:
1. Keep It Goin' On
2. One Summer Night
3. I Will Be Right Here
4. I Cross My Heart (Feat. Joanne Pennock)
5. Smile Like Mona Lisa
6. No Doubt
7. Whatever You Want
8. Time To Come Home
9. If You Want Me
10. Somebody 2 Love
11. Until You Go
12. How To Love Again
13. Secrets
14. Fear No More
15. One Summer Night (The Classic Radio Remix)

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


An All-4-One Christmas (album) [1995]



Tracklist:
1. Silent Night
2. This Christmas
3. The First Noel
4. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)
5. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
6. Mary's Little Boy Child
7. What Child Is This?
8. Frosty The Snowman/Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
9. O Come All Ye Faithful
10. When You Wish Upon A Star
11. Christmas With My Baby
12. We Wish You A Merry Christmas

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


And The Music Speaks (album) [1995]



Tracklist:
1. I Can Love You Like That
2. I'm Sorry
3. These Arms
4. I'm Your Man
5. Giving You My Heart Forever
6. Could This Be Magic
7. Love Is More Than Just A Four Letter Word
8. Think You're The One For Me
9. Colors Of Love
10. Roll Call
11. Here For You
12. We Dedicate

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


All-4-One (album) [1994]



Tracklist:
1. So Much In Love
2. Oh Girl
3. A Better Man
4. I Swear
5. Down To The Last Drop
6. Without You
7. (She's Got) Skillz
8. Breathless
9. Something About You
10. The Bomb
11. Here If You're Ready

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Post a Comment

0 Comments