Mandy Moore Discography


INFO:
Amanda Leigh "Mandy" Moore (born April 10, 1984) is an American singer-songwriter and actress. After coming to fame in 1999 with her debut single "Candy", which peaked at number 41 on the Billboard Hot 100, Moore signed with Epic Records. Her debut studio album, So Real (1999), went on to receive a platinum certification from the RIAA. The title single from her second studio album, I Wanna Be With You (2000), became Moore's first top 30 song in the U.S., peaking at number 24 on the Billboard Hot 100. As of 2009, Billboard reported that Moore has sold more than ten million albums worldwide. In 2012, Moore was ranked #96 on VH1's list of "100 Greatest Women in Music" as well as #63 on their "Sexiest Artists of All Time List".

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/


In Real Life (album) [2022]



Tracklist:
1. In Real Life
2. Heartlands
3. Little Dreams
4. Just Maybe
5. Living In The In Between
6. In Other Words
7. Four Moons
8. Little Victories
9. Heavy Lifting
10. Brand New Nowhere
11. Every Light

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Silver Landings (album) [2020]



Tracklist:
1. I’d Rather Lose
2. Save A Little For Yourself
3. Fifteen
4. Tryin' My Best, Los Angeles
5. Easy Target
6. When I Wasn’t Watching
7. Forgiveness
8. Stories Reminding Myself Of Me
9. If That's What It Takes
10. Silver Landings

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Amanda Leigh (album) [2009]



Tracklist:
1. Merrimack River
2. Fern Dell
3. I Could Break Your Heart Any Day Of The Week
4. Pocket Philospher
5. Song About Home
6. Everblue
7. Merrimack River (Reprise)
8. Love To Love Me Back
9. Indian Summer
10. Nothing Everything
11. Bug

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Wild Hope (album) [2007]



Tracklist:
1. Extraordinary
2. All Good Things
3. Slummin' In Paradise
4. Most Of Me
5. Few Days Down
6. Can't You Just Adore Her
7. Looking Forward To Looking Back
8. Wild Hope
9. Nothing That You Are
10. Latest Mistake
11. Ladies Choice
12. Gardenia
13. Swept Away
14. Could Have Been Watching You

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


The Best Of Mandy Moore (album) [2004]



Tracklist:
1. Candy
2. Walk Me Home
3. So Real
4. I Wanna Be With You
5. In My Pocket
6. Crush
7. Cry
8. Only Hope
9. Have A Little Faith In Me
10. Can We Still Be Friends
11. Senses Working Overtime
12. I Feel The Earth Move
13. Top Of The World
14. Secret Love

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Coverage (album) [2003]



Tracklist:
1. Senses Working Overtime
2. The Whole Of The Moon
3. Can We Still Be Friends
4. I Feel The Earth Move
5. Mona Lisas And Mad Hatters
6. Drop The Pilot
7. Moonshadow
8. One Way Or Another
9. Breaking Us In Two
10. Anticipation
11. Help Me
12. Have A Little Faith In Me

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


Mandy Moore (album) [2001]



Tracklist:
1. In My Pocket
2. You Remind Me
3. Saturate Me
4. One Sided Love
5. 17
6. Cry
7. Crush
8. It Only Took A Minute
9. Turn The Clock Around
10. Yo-Yo
11. From Loving You
12. Split Chick
13. When I Talk To You

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


I Wanna Be With You (album) [2000]



Tracklist:
1. I Wanna Be With You
2. Everything My Heart Desires
3. Want You Back
4. The Way To My Heart
5. So Real (Wade Robson Remix)
6. Lock Me In Your Heart
7. Walk Me Home
8. I Like It
9. So Real
10. Candy (Wade Robson Remix)
11. Your Face
12. I Wanna Be With You (Soul Solution Remix)

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com


So Real (album) [1999]



Tracklist:
1. So Real
2. Candy
3. What You Want
4. Walk Me Home
5. Lock Me In Your Heart
6. Telephone (Interlude)
7. Quit Breaking My Heart
8. Let Me Be The One
9. Not Too Young
10. Love Shot
11. I Like It
12. Love You For Always
13. Quit Breaking My Heart (Reprise)

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

3 Comments